Τρίτη 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

δημοσσ choice, 20/9/2011



The video for The Rev. Peytons Big Damn Bands new song Clap Your Hands was shot in one day in a barn in Indiana. All of the dancers, artists, freaks, weirdos, cowboys, kids, donkeys, bunko steerers, chickens, and regular folks, who are all Hoosiers, all volunteered their time and talent because they believed in the song and the band.

Pete, i hope i didn't spook you this time...hahah...
kostis, sorry, i won't share Miranda Lambert with the rest of you tonight... i am keeping her for myself... for now!!

3 σχόλια:

  1. Eντάξει, όπου παίζει κότα γουστάρουμε :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Εδώ θα έρθω να συμφωνήσω με τον kosti... Σαφώς.

    και @Δημοσσ you didn't spook this time and I'm glad you didn't cause you did shook me with your choice. Fantastic! Yiiiihaaaaaaa!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I wanna get up and start square dancing with the chicken right now!!! (but I'm at work...)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή